- Responsible for leveraging technology and using creative talent attraction techniques to attract the best talent for Phoenix. Set up and manage the talent acquisition team.
- Principal Responsibilities/Key Result Areas:
- Establish & lead the Talent Acquisition function of the organization
- Craft a robust Talent Acquisition strategy to drive business growth
- Design & implement best in class selection processes
- Establish a strong relationship with internal stakeholders and understand their needs and expectations.
- Build a talent pipeline and ensure positive candidate experience from application to joining
- Deliver efficiencies and manage cost through the talent acquisition process including cost of hires, turnaround time and quality of hires
- Review and recommend smart and effective recruitment tools/technology to support the talent acquisition process
- Use quantitative/qualitative data to provide a regular analysis for business leaders
- Partner with local HR teams throughout the business to ensure local talent acquisition processes align with the Group standard
- Manage relationships with external talent acquisition partners
Salary: INR Best in the Industry
Industry:Export / Import
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Strong experience of corporate recruiting, with exposure to a high volume, fast-paced environment
Advanced proficiency in negotiating offers
Experience partnering with and advising hiring managers on recruiting decisions
Experience working internationally and an appreciation for cultural nuances
Must have handled TA for International locations
PG:MBA/PGDM - HR/Industrial Relations
Phoenix Global Trade Solutions Pvt. Ltd
The company's offices pan the regions of South East Asia (Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia), South Asia (India), Middle East (UAE, Djibouti, Yemen), East Africa (Kenya, Uganda, and Mozambique), Southern Africa (South Africa), West Africa (Senegal, Ivory Coast, Togo, Cameroon), Central Africa Americas (USA, Brazil), Australia and CIS (Ukraine, Moldova, Russia).
In the food staples business, we are involved in the global flow of rice (including premium rice), sugar, and other agri. In the natural resources business, we are involved in the global flow of steam coal, iron ore. Working across the flows from upstream and midstream to downstream, Phoenix offers an end-to-end model that manages commodities with seamless coordination, providing our clients with a competitive edge.
For more details about Phoenix, you may please visit our website on www.phoenixcommodities.com