- Preparing & maintaining statutory books of accounts in accordance with IFRS
- Month end closing procedures.
- Handling Accounts payables, Accounts receivables, Inventory management
- Ledger Scrutiny
- Product costing
- Forex accounting
- Deferred tax assets & liability.
- Reporting/ MIS
- Detailed analysis of Financial Statements, Variance Analysis
- Account reconciliations
Salary: INR Best In the Industry
Industry:Export / Import
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Desired Candidate Profile
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of Accounting Principles and Costing
- Expert in MS Excel and other Microsoft office applications
- Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts and skills
PG:CA, ICWA (CMA)
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Phoenix Global Trade Solutions Pvt. Ltd
The company's offices pan the regions of South East Asia (Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia), South Asia (India), Middle East (UAE, Djibouti, Yemen), East Africa (Kenya, Uganda, and Mozambique), Southern Africa (South Africa), West Africa (Senegal, Ivory Coast, Togo, Cameroon), Central Africa Americas (USA, Brazil), Australia and CIS (Ukraine, Moldova, Russia).
In the food staples business, we are involved in the global flow of rice (including premium rice), sugar, and other agri. In the natural resources business, we are involved in the global flow of steam coal, iron ore. Working across the flows from upstream and midstream to downstream, Phoenix offers an end-to-end model that manages commodities with seamless coordination, providing our clients with a competitive edge.