- Timely preparation of consolidated and standalone financial statements of the group on quarterly and annual basis with detailed disclosures and notes to consolidated financials under IFRS.
- Preparation of annual consolidated accounts (under IFRS) and Coordination with the Auditors for annual Audit Procedure of internal and external audit works (interim reviews and annual audit) of the Group.
- Responsible for Verification of reporting adjustments, developing and ensuring correct application of the Group Accounting Policies.
- Assess and conduct analysis, presenting results and putting forward recommendations through the provision of briefings, presentations or written reports, to support decision making and Ensuring proper documentation (Memos) is available to support significant accounting treatments. .
- Preparation of Quarterly financial review report for the Group including discussions on the results of operation, financial analysis, liquidity, capital resources etc. (MD&A).
- Dashboards preparation
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- An ideal incumbent must has 2-4Years post CA/5-10 years post CA Inter experience in preparation of group level consolidation reports.
- Someone who has handled more than 10 entities with multi-currency,
- Open to Travel
PG:CA - First Attempt, Pursuing , Second Attempt
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Phoenix Global Trade Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Contact Company:Phoenix Global Trade Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Address :2nd Floor, Kineta Towers, Plot# 51-54, Journalist Colony