Phoenix Group is looking to hire for Area Sales Manager for West managing Mumbai & Goa Territories for our business Taste & Nutrition (Brand- Good & More).
About Phoenix Group:
Phoenix Group, a global agrifoods, farming, consumer brands and resources enterprise. We are engaged through the value chain in production, procurement, processing, merchanting and distribution across five continents.Our activities are managed through 25+ offices that connect over 75 origin and destination markets. Our 2,500+strong team manages 45+ supply chain assets and facilitates the production and / or trade of 12m+ MT of essential commodities and goods, supplying over 4,000 customers worldwide.
Our key strengths are our human capital, extensive geographical & product diversification, merchanting & logistics expertise, deep local connectivity, balanced asset integration supported by strong financial & risk management infrastructure.
Taste & Nutrition: Our future plan is to extend our portfolio to the value addition by setting up processing plants in India, UAE and parts of Africa (Mozambique). The Taste and Nutrition wing is the newest addition to the Phoenix family where we striving to set up a manufacturing plant for condiments (Sweet and savory) to serve the QSR Industry along with a set up to manufacture Ready to use therapeutic supplements to cater to the under-nourished and malnourished population in parts of Africa and Asia. We would like to develop products for the Indian and African market through the Taste platform for QSRs and FMCG:
Our Product Portfolio will include:
1) Flavoured syrups and sauces-sweet
2) Seasonings- both for snacks and QSR applications
3) Bakery, primarily biscuits and cookies
4) Sauces and Pastes- Savory
Area Sales Manager:
The primary responsibility of this position is for the Sales of product portfolio of Food Ingredients. Along with that, the person will to generate business, along with the right channels and healthy team work to achieve the set goals and sales target in the concerned area.
Principal Responsibilities/Key Result Areas:
- Responsible for achievement of yearly revenue of product portfolio.
- Ensuring sales growth by increased distribution and Geography/Coverage expansion.
- Distribution and Key accounts management.
- Inventory management and New Product launches as per plan.
- Financial discipline- Cost control, timely recovery of company's outstanding etc.
- Training and productivity management of the team.
- Timely reporting and feedback including competitor's activities.
- Understanding of formulation and application design from QSR/Processor perspective
- Understanding and solving customer issues and requirements.
- Ability to follow processes ensuring product consistency and safety
- Technical Presentation skills
- Understanding of Indian Food Consumer Industry & market trends.
- Responsible for a various key accounts in his area - To manage relationship, generate sales and handle the issue Generating secondary sales through best in shop visibility and availability.
- Having good relationship in the trade and giving value addition to the customer and consumer.
- Ensuring increased distribution coverage and merchandising of brands.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- Strong sales skills including: closing skills, motivation for sales, prospecting, planning, selling to customer needs, territory management, market knowledge, presentation skills, energy levels, and meeting sales goals.
- Relationship management, strategy development, project management, problem solving and change management skills.
- Professional and positive approach, self-motivated, strong in building relationships, team player, dynamic, creative with the ability to work on own initiative.
- With 7 years+ of experience of HORECA Sales.
- Geographical knowledge and fluency in local language is a must.
- Good Technical & Functional Knowledge of HORECA sales
- Good Communication & Presentation Skills.
Required Candidate profile
Candidates from relevant industries- Flavours, Ingredients, Additives, Syrups, Seasonings are preferred.
Experience of distributors sales in HORECA is a must to have.
Candidates with exposure of larger territory and huge sales volume as target to chase for.
Candidates with zeal to be associated with new projects and should be ready to learn and lead at the same time.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Area Sales Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
Phoenix Global Trade Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Contact Company:Phoenix Global Trade Solutions Pvt. Ltd