2. Lead and guide the internal audit team
3. Review all reports and comments prior to submission to management.
4. Ensure compliance with internal controls
5. Prepare and present audit reports to the Board
6. Follow up with management for the implementation of corrective action based on audit findings and comments
7. Ensure compliance to IAS requirements
8. Special assignments on behalf of the Board
9. Identify opportunities for process improvement
10. Monitor process improvement activities
Required Candidate profile1.Chartered Accountant or CMA or CPA or equivalent
2.Minimum 8 years experience in the auditing function, with at least 2 years in a team leader position. Experience in internal audit in a contracting company is desirable.
3.Big four experience is preferred.
4.Strong leadership skills, combined with outstanding communication skills.
5.Strong analytical skills. Attention to detail is essential.
6.Presentation and report writing skills
7.MS Office packages Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Agriculture / Dairy
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Com - Commerce
PG:CA - First Attempt, Any Specialization, ICWA (CMA)
Phoenix Global Trade Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Contact Company:Phoenix Global Trade Solutions Pvt. Ltd