2. Regular audits of policies and procedures
3. Ensure compliance to internal controls
4. Prepare and present reports that reflect audits results and document process
5. Follow up with management for the implementation of corrective action based on audit findings and comments
6. Ensure compliance to IAS, IFRS requirements
7. Special assignments
8. Identify opportunities for process improvement
9. Monitor process improvement activities
10. Support continuous knowledge development regarding sectors rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
Required Candidate profile
- Under 30 years of age
- Chartered Accountant or CPA or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years post qualification experience in the auditing function.
- Experience in internal audit in a large, established FMCG company with strong accounting practices, and operating on an ERP platform is desirable.
- Big four experience is preferred.
- Strong communication and analytical skills. Attention to detail is essential.
- Presentation and report writing skills
- Excellent skills in MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint
Perks and BenefitsBest in the Industry
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Agriculture / Dairy
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:CA - Second Attempt, First Attempt
Phoenix Global Trade Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Recruiter Name:Aparna Nemani
Contact Company:Phoenix Global Trade Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Address :1ST FLOOR, 8-2-269/11 DSR ONE FLOOR 1, ROAD NUMBER 2, BANJARA HILLS, ,, HYDERABAD TELANGANA, Hyderabad, Telangana - 500034,India