The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
Salary: INR Best In the Industry
Industry:Export / Import
Functional Area:Executive Assistant, Front Office, Data Entry
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Phoenix Global Trade Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Phoenix Group, a global Agri foods and Resources enterprise is engaged in production, procurement, processing, merchanting, wholesale, and distribution through an integrated supply chain. Our activities are managed through 22 offices, connecting 70 origin and destination countries. Our 2500 strong team manage 42 supply chain assets, and transact over 11 Mn MT across product categories with 4000+ customers worldwide, with revenue of more than USD 2Bn.
The company's offices pan the regions of South East Asia (Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia), South Asia (India), Middle East (UAE, Djibouti, Yemen), East Africa (Kenya, Uganda, and Mozambique), Southern Africa (South Africa), West Africa (Senegal, Ivory Coast, Togo, Cameroon), Central Africa Americas (USA, Brazil), Australia and CIS (Ukraine, Moldova, Russia).
In the food staples business, we are involved in the global flow of rice (including premium rice), sugar, and other agri. In the natural resources business, we are involved in the global flow of steam coal, iron ore. Working across the flows from upstream and midstream to downstream, Phoenix offers an end-to-end model that manages commodities with seamless coordination, providing our clients with a competitive edge.