1. Appointment of surveyor at disport for discharging vessels.
2. Monitor discharging updates from surveyors and ensure underwriters are informed for any damages/loss on cargo (First notice of loss)
3. Provide complete documentation (BL, weight certificates, invoices, CP, LOA) as required by insurance brokers/underwriters/recovery agents.
4. Coordinate with Insurance Brokers/ Underwriters /Recovery Agents and answer Claim related queries.
5. Communicate with local team to ensure all possible losses/damages are reported to the underwriters during discharging of cargo or during delivery from warehouse and/or caused by calamities.
6. Ensure survey reports are timely prepared and are free from any material errors or omission.
7. Ensure regular follow ups with the Surveyors for cases where survey reports are pending.
8. Ensure survey invoices are received on time and settled accordingly.
9. Responsible for filing Marine and Storage Insurance Claims to underwriters.
10. Regularly updating the status of all claims filed with the Insurers.
11. Maintain Insurance Claim master file and update OCS entries on timely manner (FNOL, Cargo Claim)
12. Regular Follow ups for claim settlements with the Brokers and ensure proper allocation and recording in the system for receipt of funds.
13. Raising Trade Receive Invoice in OCS against Insurance Premiums and reconcile the account
14. Preparing Storage Insurance Declaration and Charter Liability Declaration on a monthly basis.
Finance and accounts:
1.Transaction cost budgeting and review
2.Make sure monthly CMA invoices are recorded in the system for payment
3.Prepare invoice, contracts, and account summary as requested by management.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Agriculture / Dairy
Functional Area:Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Phoenix Global Trade Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Contact Company:Phoenix Global Trade Solutions Pvt. Ltd