- - Help draft the contractor contracts with detailed product specs, timelines & responsibilities
- - Review the detailed engineering designs prior to mobilization of civil works.
- - Monitor and co-ordinate the site handover to the contractors.
- - Monitor the performance of the contractors.
- - Monitor & analyse the number of manpower used to complete the work thus ensuring timely completion
- - Coordinating with the multiple contractors to ensure timely execution
- - Material testing time to time to ensure quality
- - Record & report on site meetings
- - Weekly / Fortnightly meetings & reporting
- - Monitor and review the safety precautions adopted by the sub-contractors and issue communication to the subcontractors for non-adherence.
- - Analysing the invoices, the prices and give suggestions.
- - Ensuring safety standards are followed by the contractors.
- - Monitor and review the issuance of works completion certificates.
- - Manage and co-ordinate the preparation of "as-built" drawings and design documents.
- - Co-ordinate the procurement of all statutory compliance certificates and documentation.
- - Co-ordinate and monitor the rectification of defects during the defect liability periods.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Desired Candidate Profile
Phoenix Global Trade Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Contact Company:Phoenix Global Trade Solutions Pvt. Ltd