2. Responsible for the proper application of all relevant accounting standards such as IFRS 7, IFRS 9, IFRS 10, IAS 10, IFRS 13, IAS 12, IAS 28, and IAS 37.
3. Preparation of notes to accounts and risk notes including market risk, liquidity risk, credit risk/counter party risk, Concentration risk, foreign currency exposure risk, interest rate risk, direct transaction cost note, PTR, dealing spread, related party working.
4. Preparation of Derivatives disclosure tables e.g. Forwards, Futures, CFDs, Options, CDS, TRS, IRS etc.
5. Analytical review of fund expenses
6. Preparation of Schedule of Investments including Bond rating note, Geographical/Sector Breakdown and Material portfolio changes.
7. Preparation of Pro-forma financial statements as part of pre-cycle activity.
8. Reporting for money market funds (weekly/monthly)
9. Responsible for internal and external reporting
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Agriculture / Dairy
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Com - Commerce
Phoenix Global Trade Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Contact Company:Phoenix Global Trade Solutions Pvt. Ltd