Phoenix Group is looking to hire for Assistant Manager- Quality Control, Manesar for Taste & Nutrition segment (Brand- Good & More).
About Phoenix Group:
Phoenix Group, a global agrifoods, farming, consumer brands and resources enterprise. We are engaged through the value chain in production, procurement, processing, merchanting and distribution across five continents.Our activities are managed through 25+ offices that connect over 75 origin and destination markets. Our 2,500+strong team manages 45+ supply chain assets and facilitates the production and / or trade of 12m+ MT of essential commodities and goods, supplying over 4,000 customers worldwide.
Taste & Nutrition: Our future plan is to extend our portfolio by setting up processing plants in India, UAE and parts of Africa (Mozambique). The Taste and Nutrition wing is the newest addition to the Phoenix family where we striving to set up a manufacturing plant for condiments (Sweet and savory) to serve the QSR Industry along with a set up to manufacture Ready to use therapeutic supplements to cater to the under-nourished and malnourished population in parts of Africa and Asia. We would like to develop products for the Indian and African market through the Taste platform for QSRs and FMCG:
Our Product Portfolio will include:
1) Flavoured syrups and sauces-sweet
2) Seasonings- both for snacks and QSR applications
3) Bakery, primarily biscuits and cookies
4) Sauces and Pastes- Savory
Assistant Manager Quality Control
The primary purpose of this position is plays a critical role in business and in particular at our site. The person needs to be a strong people leader and comfortable to take ownership of a wide remit that includes quality control, quality systems and HSE
- Define QC parameters according to the product standards
- Organizing Pre-shipment sampling
- Raw Materials, Packing materials, intermediates and finished goods testing, result updating in ERP.
- Informing various stake holders in case of any quality deviation.
- Positive release of all products according to agreed specification
- Calibration of measuring and monitoring equipment
- Coordination with external QC and calibration agencies
- Involvement with Customers, vendors and internal team members for QC matters.
- Appropriate levels of interaction with Site SHE, Production, Technical, Maintenance/Services and Process Development groups are necessary.
- Ensure compliance with all Quality, Food safety/hygiene, Environmental standards and procedures.
- Ensure all data generated is accurate and promptly reported in the site systems.
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement in all areas of interface.
- Ensure testing output meets the requirements of the production schedule and in turn satisfies customer demand
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
- Degree in Food Science/Technology or related discipline
- Working knowledge of food laws - must have up to 5 years' prior relevant experience in the Food / Ingredients industry
- Understanding best practice and policies related to international products
- Knowledge of BRC, HACCP, SPC, relevant customer standards and AIB product safety systems, GMP and GLP requirements
- Knowledge of food and facility security requirements
- Knows how to set up and execute compliance systems
- Knowledge of developing standard operating procedures
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role:Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E., B.Sc - Food Technology, Microbiology, Dairy Technology, B.Pharma - Pharmacy
PG:M.Pharma - Pharmacy, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization, Food Technology, Microbiology
Phoenix Global Trade Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Recruiter Name:Namrata Mehta
Contact Company:Phoenix Global Trade Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Address :1ST FLOOR, 8-2-269/11 DSR ONE FLOOR 1, ROAD NUMBER 2, BANJARA HILLS, ,, HYDERABAD TELANGANA, Hyderabad, Telangana - 500034,India